I'm a coffee loving Mum from England who is just starting out as a writer. I decided I wanted to become an author after reading a novel while on holiday in Cornwall. I have been writing my blog to get some experience and explore different genres to decide what style of writing I want to use before finishing my manuscript.
Posts by Madison Ward:
- Friday Fictioneers – Final Resting Place
- Book Review – A Rock ’N’ Roll Lovestyle by Kiltie Jackson
- Book Review – The One by John Marrs
- Friday Fictioneers – The Lake
- Friday Fictioneers – A Moonlight Kiss
- Flash Fiction – Shadows
- Book Review – The Surrogate by Louise Jensen
- Flash Fiction – Stranded
- Daily Prompt – Dear Diary…
- I’m Writing a Novel!